I came across the CashMakingPowerSites.com opportunity in my daily research for business opportunities to present to my readers. Honestly, I’m hesitating to purchase this system for review because I want to do some more research. I’ve read a few reviews that say it’s a great opportunity, and others that say it’s a scam. That’s why I’d like to hear from you to get your opinion. If you have used the CashMakingPowerSites system, I’d love to hear what you think of it. If not, take a look at their landing page and give us your first impression. Is CashMakingPowerSites.com a scam, or is it a great business opportunity?
I’d like you to visit their site directly to get your first impression, but here’s the high-level overview of their offer:
- You get 5 turnkey websites that they have optimized to drive action from your visitors.
- You basically need to do nothing except market these 5 sites.
- They are affiliate websites where your goal is to direct visitors to a final purchase page via your ClickBank affiliate ID. (Which is free.)
The websites are:
- PickAndClickCash.com – Has to do with Real Estate and possibly Buying Foreclosed Homes.
- UltimateAdvertisingSolution.com – Secrets to advertising. (Get $10,000 in Ads for 1% of what everyone else pays.)
- UltimateDiabetesSolution.com – A Cure for Diabetes?
- UltimateCancerSolution.com – A Cure for Cancer? (Probably an herbal remedy or lifestyle change, but I’m curious.)
- UltimateHealthyHeart.com – Secret to a healthy, strong, and powerful heart.
So take a look at their sales pitch and let us know what you think. If the reviews aren’t all negative, I’ll purchase the system and do a more thorough investigation.